A Full Stack Web Framework
AJAXJS Web aims to full-stack, not only the server-side framework, but also integrates the front-end library. It's written in HTML5 + Java, a successor to the JVM platform, efficient, secure, stable, cross-platform and many other advantages, but it abandoned the traditional enterprise architecture brought about by the large and bloated, emphasizing the lightweight, and fast, very suitable for the Internet fast application.
- Follow the "enough to use, suitable for teaching" thought, give priority to native API, basically don't rely on other heavy 3rd-party library.
- Using IOC/AOP/MVC/ORM/RESTful, Generic Controller/Service/DAO/Model
- With the style of SpringMVC, the code is simple but the core functions of MVC are basically available, it's suitable for those who want to understand MVC.
- MyBatis-like annotation SQL service, supports Java Bean or Map as entity, auto-paging, auto-query and validtion.
- Collecting many years of various HTML/DHTML/CSS best practices, providing many widgets. Small size, 13kb for all base and widgets.
- Thanks to modern browser, the front end doesn't use jQuery, but the native API calls, more efficient and fast.
- Reuse responsive CSS/LESS.js for mobile.
- Providing code comment, unit test and documentation as much as possible.
AJAXJS Web is built on AJAXJS Base, a pure Java library. Yet another high-level AJAXJS CMS is built on AJAXJS Web.
DemosHTML/CSS/JS | Simple Admin
Download & Run
<dependency> <groupId>com.ajaxjs</groupId> <artifactId>ajaxjs-web</artifactId> <version>1.0.5</version> </dependency>
User Manual | Source on Git/SVN | JavaDoc
Apache License Version--2.0. Free to use, modify.